| My IE load a white page.|
When I try to connect to certain sites. I get this message that say waiting for https://.....
Then after waiting for sometime a white page is shown. All my toolbars are there only the webpage is white. on the bottom of my ie 8 it show waiting for https://.... with the green bars. Some time internet explorer 8 just hang. I did try to wait longer for page to load until the green bar is full, but most of the time it is still a white page or my IE just freezes it self.
Here are the details
1. when i use windows task manager to look at the networking tab. there seem to be no activitiy which indicate that no info was being sent to/from the site I am connecting to. But I am sure I am not disconnected.
2. some time the pages loads some time it wont. which is wat makes the problem difficult, because if it never load then it is compatibility issue, but if it load some time and does not other time then I have no idea wat is wrong.
3. there is no pattern as to when they load and when they dont, at first I thought it was due to peak traffic but then the problem happen randomly.
4. some time when I refresh the page a few time, or go back and click the link again the page may display, other time it either give me a white page or hangs.
5. I have try to load those pages with my another pc, which have same hardware as this, it can load the pages with out problem.
6. I use firefox, google chrome, both of them experience problems too.
7. I cleared my cookies, temp files nothing helps
8. I scan for virus, malware, adware nothing helps.
9. I turn off my anti ad ware, pop up blocker, and even anti vir and fire wall, also nothing seem to work,
10. I never had any problems before only these few days the problem come, and I have not install anything, except those automatic virus and ms updates.
PLease help thanks, I dont want to end up formatting my pc again.
Please help me.
Started By k6 on Nov 29, 2009 at 6:20:39 PM