Inside Technique : DHTMLLib 2.0 : DHTMLLib Demo Index
We have put together a series of demonstrations to show
how to use DHTMLLib.
- Path Animation
- Demonstrates how to animate absolutely positioned elements.
- Dynamic Text
- Demonstrates how to change the contents of positioned elements. See two demonstrations:
A clock and modifying the page based on the user's input.
- Drag and Drop
- See how to add simple drag and drop to your web-page.
- Scrollbar Control
- See how to take advantage of the onscroll event to position elements on the screen.
- Using a combination of dynamic contents, dynamic positioning, and event bubbling
see how to create tooltips in a few lines of script.
- Interactive Tooltips
- Create tooltips that can interact with the user and display popup menus and more.
- Key Tracking
- Using event bubbling see how to track the keyboard and create a simple key manager.
- Simple Drop-Down Menu
- Create a simple drop-down navigation menus. Shows how to display and hide a popup menu.
- Simple Sliding Drop-Down Menu
- Create a sliding drop-down navigation menus. Demonstrates how to use the clip property
for creating swipe effects.
- Scrolling Viewports
- Create scrolling viewports anywhere in your document. Using DHTMLLib, we also show you how to use CSS plus Dynamic HTML to create cross-browser viewports with custom scrolling widgets.
- DHTMLLib Auto-scrolling Viewports
- Create cross-browser scrolling marquees that can contain any HTML in your web page. Our simple marquee function allows you to control the speed and direction.
- DHTMLLib Cross-Browser Floating Content
- Create floating content. We create two versions - one that keeps the content at the same point on-screen and another that scrolls the element to its final location.
© 1997-2000 InsideDHTML.com, LLC. All rights reserved.